Our recurring guest (who rarely recurs these days), Alex Danco, comes back for his sixth appearance on Infinite Loops! Important Links: Twitter: Website: Newsletter: Show Notes: Our planned, but unplanned conversations Pink Floyd were...
Our recurring guest (who rarely recurs these days), Alex Danco, comes back for his sixth appearance on Infinite Loops!
- Our planned, but unplanned conversations
- Pink Floyd were philosophers
- From Heraclitus, to Lao Tzu, to Gita, to Deutsch
- Where does decision making come from?
- Projection 101
- Can you versus can’t you read people’s mind
- Jim throwing big fancy words like “Phylogenetic inertia”
- Corn: The apex predator
- Self-serving nature of memetic theory
- The Mirror Philosophy
- What is a “creator”?
- Communication theory by Gregory Bateson
- The Founding Murderer
- Consequences of eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge
- "The most entertaining outcome is the most likely.”
- Hot media vs. Cool media
- The Wire, and dumb Stringer
- The state of accreditation
- Balancing mystery with transparency
- Knowing pop culture as a status symbol
- And MUCH more!
- The Science of Storytelling; by Will Storr
- The Status Game; by Will Storr
- Happy; by Derren Brown
- The Selfish Gene; by Richard Dawkins
- Steps to an Ecology of Mind; by Gregory Bateson
- War and Peace; by Leo Tolstoy