“With enough curiosity, self-confidence is irrelevant.” Tinkered Thinking is a writer, artist, author and creator. He is also the worthy winner of our ‘’ competition. His writing includes a series of ‘Lucilius Parables’, short stories...
“With enough curiosity, self-confidence is irrelevant.”
Tinkered Thinking is a writer, artist, author and creator. He is also the worthy winner of our ‘White Mirror’ competition.
His writing includes a series of ‘Lucilius Parables’, short stories dispersed throughout time and space designed to help readers reconceptualise their experience of being alive.
He joined the show to discuss writing, technology, curiosity, optimism and MUCH more!
- The origin of Lucilius
- Why write short stories?
- Fear and human nature
- Technology, progress and optimism
- Where is the positive poetry of today?
- The momentum metric
- How to rebrand Guatemala
- White Mirror
- Choose your disposition
- The power of curiosity
- The question as a concept
- Hope grows foolish with no doing
- The Lucilius Parables, Volume I; by Tinkered Thinking
- The Lucilius Parables, Volume II; by Tinkered Thinking
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory; by Brian Greene
- The Fifth Science; by Exurb1a
- Foundation; by Isaac Asimov
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance; by Bob Pirsig
- The Beginning of Infinity; by David Deutsch
- Language in Thought and Action; by S.I. Hayakawa
- Screw the Zoo: Escape From Your Cage, Free Your Mind, and Take Over the World; by Sam McRoberts
- Unflattening; by Nick Sousanis
- Atomic Habits; by James Clear
- The Power of Habit; by Charles Duhigg
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; by Douglas Adams
- The Egg; by Andy Weir
- The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James
- Awakening: Conversations with the Masters; by Anthony De Mello
- Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment; by Jed McKenna