Robert Plomin is a psychologist and geneticist best known for his work in twin studies and behavior genetics. He is also the author of several books on genetics, including "Blueprint: How DNA Makes Us Who We Are". Our discussion with Robert revolves around:
1. Evolution of Behavioral Genetics
2. Role of IQ in relationships
3. How valuable are expensive schools?
4. Genetics of criminal behavior
5. The flaw with most parenting books
6. And MUCH more!
Read more about Robert Plomin here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Plomin and buy his book "Blueprint" here: https://www.amazon.com/Blueprint-How-Makes-afterword-Press/dp/0262537982/