Creator and curator Liberty RPF returns for his second appearance on Infinite Loops. He and Jim discuss the art of curation, the opportunities and risks of AI, the curse of creativity, the future of learning, and MUCH more!
- Liberty’s Substack https://www.libertyrpf.com
- Liberty’s Twitter https://twitter.com/libertyrpf
[00:00:00] - Start
[00:01:55] - Main Podcast
[00:03:06] - Is curation a skill that can be learned?
[00:09:59] - How AI can transform medicine and science
[00:24:04] - AI art: ethics, framing and uses
[00:35:05] - The dangers of AI
[00:45:13] - The increasing importance of networks
[00:53:17] - Creativity is a curse
[00:59:12] - Leveraging creativity
[01:04:28] - Adopting an abundance mindset, pursuing progress
[01:12:41] - Culture, language, personality and AI
[01:41:12] - Taking steps to reduce existential risk
- MUCH more!
- One Summer: America, 1927; by Bill Bryson
- There’s No Speed Limit; by Derek Sivers
- Global Catastrophic Risks; by Nick Bostrom and Milan M. Cirkovic