About our guests:
Lily Francus is a risk theorist and a quantitative researcher at Moody’s. She is also the author of the ‘Midnight on the Market Momentum’ newsletter. Find Lily on her Twitter at https://twitter.com/nope_its_lily and read her newsletter at https://nopeitslily.substack.com
Jesse Livermore is an OSAM research partner and a recurring guest at Infinite Loops. You can connect with him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Jesse_Livermore and read more about his work at http://www.philosophicaleconomics.com/
- Why all the recent focus on bubbles?
- How the era you grow up in shapes your investment philosophy
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic value
- How leverage impacts pricing
- What is a bubble? And how to identify if you’re in one
- Role of uncertainty in arbitraging
- What makes a bubble pop
- How bubbles set a new floor price
- Do we have enough short sellers?
- Time arbitrage
- Information arbitrage in a hyper-connected world
- Are we currently in a financial bubble?
- Implications of pseudonymity
- Is there a free will?